Sunday, January 13, 2008

The mandatory introductory post

I underwent the Zyoptix (an advanced version of the Lasik eye surgery) procedure in March last year (2007). Both before the surgery and during the post-surgery healing process, I had tons of questions about a lot of things related to the procedure. Besides talking to the doctors, google did help me a lot in finding answers to my questions.

I am hoping writing about my experience will give some idea to other persons considering the procedure about what to expect. That said, please do read the disclaimer on the right side-bar.

That's it, that's the introduction. The only thing that remains to be seen is how regular I will be in updating this blog :-).

BTW, for those who want the one-line summary: I am extremely happy with the results of the Zyoptix surgery!

3 comments:

anamika said...

great to hear about the positive results..i also went to agarwal during my vacation in 2007. But could not get it done..long story..wondering if i shld get it done here in US..where r u located? Me in Malvern PA.

J said...

avlo periya kadhaya :-) super. naanum yosichutu iruken, intha surgery pathi. thanks thanks, I will definitely read all posts :-)

Archana said...

Anamika - I am located in California. You should probably ask around - quite a few of my colleagues based here seem to be happy with the results of the lasik surgery done in the US.

J - I would say, go for it :-).